- Forge of Empires Update: Version 1.01
- The success goes on: Forge of Empires celebrates its first birthday!
- Forge of Empires wins German Computer Game Awards
- You’ve decided! Château Frontenac and Alcatraz will be the next Great Buildings in Forge of Empires
- Forge of Empires Version 0.29 – The Chat is online!
Tag Archives: strategy
There are lots of reasons to love Forge of Empires at the moment: as you might have seen, we published the first four pictures of our upcoming Great Buildings. Below you can see the Colosseum, St. Basil’s Cathedral, and Chichén … Continue reading
Good news, everyone: If you were very eager to finally play Forge of Empires, you might get a chance very soon – Our Exclusive Preview will already start next Tuesday, December 20th!
As promised last time, I will tell you some more details about how to proceed in time and the intricacies of the research part of the game. As said, every player starts with a Stone Age settlement he or she … Continue reading
Since you guys still have to wait for the start of Forge of Empires, I will try to help you pass the time by telling some more about our experience playing the internal alpha here at InnoGames.